Leicestershire Police is working with the Rik Basra Leukaemia Campaign and key community partners to recruit new bone marrow donors to the Anthony Nolan register. They will hold a series of community events across the city and county from 18th May.
The events will be as follows...
- Leicestershire Police...Saturday May 18, 10am-1pm at Oadby Library, 10 The Parade, Oadby, Leicester LE2 5BF
- Leicestershire Sikh Alliance (LSA) Sunday May 19, 10am-3pm at the Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara, East Park Road, Leicester LE5 4QB... view their posters here... Poster 1 & Poster 2
- Leicestershire Police, Wednesday May 22, 12pm-4pm at Loughborough University LE11 3TU
- Leicestershire Federation of Muslim Organisations (FMO), Sunday May 26th 10am-4pm, Hosted at the Khidmah Football Tournament, Judgemeadow Community College, Marydene Dr. Evington, Leicester. LE5 6HP...you can view the posstere here... Poster 1 & Poster 2.
- Leicestershire Police, Sunday May 26, 10am-2pm at Manor Field Pavillion, Manor Field, Grange Lane, Thurnby, Leicestershire LE7 9PH
- Leicestershire Hindu Community, Saturday 1st June 11am-5pm, Belgrave Neighbourhood Centre, Rothley Street, Leicester LE4 6LF... View the posters here... Poster 1 & Poster 2
You can read the Leicestershire Police press release on their website here...
You can read the Anthony Nolan press release here...
Narinder Pooni of the Leicestershire Sikh Alliance and friend to the RBL Campaign has been busy promoting the events... thanks Narinder for your tireless efforts.